10 ways media impacts me
1. I feel pressured to have certain marks and a good job, having an inside the box type life.
2. I struggled with weight due to media.
3. Impacts the look on “looks”, how I dress.
4. Media impacts me with what movies I get intrigued in, with previews.
5. Media effects me by the ideas of piercings and tattoos.
6. It impacts me on the bad days I’m having when I’m not feeling good, or not dressed up.
7. Media impacts me with family situations
1.Where do you spend the majority of your time?
2.Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
3.What could you do to improve this area to make your quality of life even better?
4.What surprised you about the totals of where you spend your time?
5.How many hours did you spend with family?
6.Who is raising YOU?
7.How do you think your media profile stacks up against other teenagers your age? Find someone and review their profile…
8.What was noticeable different? Why do you think?
9.What was the same?
1. I spend the majority of my time sleeping, school and driving.
2. I think right now it’s good!
3. I could stop taking naps to enjoy life and being active more.
4. It surprised me how many hours I spend on social media on my phone and how many texts I send in a six day span.
5. I spent 21.5 hours with my family in this six day span.
6. 26.5 hours with media and 21.5 hours with my family, to me it would be both. The media and my family.
7. I think my media profile will differ little bit.
8. Netflix was different and also family time was different.
9. work, school, getting ready was all similar.